Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    That's not what cancel culture said when it all started. They told us if we didn't get the vaccine that meant we wanted to kill grandma! But seems you've casually forgot about that from watching your news source. Yes, there were vaccine requirements in some states to eat inside a restaurant, go to a concert, be able to do business. I don't care how this mess gets ended, but it needs to.
    I'm mean by not getting vaccinated you kinda are trying to kill them.. Lol.. You know there's something bad and you could help prevent it but don't do it? Where are these mandates that are impacting you?
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Quote Originally Posted by parrothd View Post
    I'm mean by not getting vaccinated you kinda are trying to kill them.. Lol.. You know there's something bad and you could help prevent it but don't do it? Where are these mandates that are impacting you?
    Now you're talking out both sides of your mouth. The vaccine only protects yourself, not others, even you said that. You're just wanting to argue. Not taking your bait. These mandates have impacted many facets of our lives with us and our little girl. The rest is none of your business and nobody needs to answer to you. Enjoy your summer.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Back to gas prices.... Kroger gives 4x fuel points on gift card purchases. Im using my credit card to get 3% on groceries by purchasing kroger gift cards. Then I use the gift cards to buy our groceries and take my fuel tanks and fill them each time I get gas. This is my fuel scheme for the summer. So I get 3% back on the cost of the cards via cash back on my credit cards and the fuel points add up to save me around .40 cents a gallon. Bout the best I can do to be able to ride this summer. Otherwise boat is gonna be doing a lot of sitting.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

Quote Originally Posted by Mxmark4 View Post
    Back to gas prices.... Kroger gives 4x fuel points on gift card purchases. Im using my credit card to get 3% on groceries by purchasing kroger gift cards. Then I use the gift cards to buy our groceries and take my fuel tanks and fill them each time I get gas. This is my fuel scheme for the summer. So I get 3% back on the cost of the cards via cash back on my credit cards and the fuel points add up to save me around .40 cents a gallon. Bout the best I can do to be able to ride this summer. Otherwise boat is gonna be doing a lot of sitting.
    I like this idea. Our Safeway/Albertsons limit you to 25 gal using discount points. Kroger /Fred Meyer I’ve never seen a limit. My father in law actually got the Kroger credit card because it’s the closest store to their house plus has a fuel station. He’s a retired VP of finance for a bank so he might be onto something.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    I like this idea. Our Safeway/Albertsons limit you to 25 gal using discount points. Kroger /Fred Meyer I’ve never seen a limit. My father in law actually got the Kroger credit card because it’s the closest store to their house plus has a fuel station. He’s a retired VP of finance for a bank so he might be onto something.
    Kroger has a 35 gallon limit. My boat holds 40. Plan to top off the cars and fill 20 galons worth of my race jugs any time I go there. That way one of my cars gets filled andI have a steady suply of fuel for the boat. Wifes car holds 15 or so and my mini holds about 13. So should be a plenty big share to fill boat with.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags

Hey! I like the way you are thinking. We need more clever angles like that!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

everyone has an angle and love your thinking. have done similar math here for the fuel rewards and the price difference on our weekly grocery basket shopping a kroger banner vs walmart made all the gas savings a moot point. smiths(krogers banner here) is just plain expensive. nice stores but we found our average weekly market basket at $140 went up to $155 when shopping smiths and that's if we don't buy any cleaners/toiletries(smiths is just plain stupid-priced on that stuff) which then drives an extra stop.

our gas here is almost at $5/gal. premium is over that.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Ironically we have found the opposite for our krogers, their produce is better than other stores( besides publix) and between their sales ads and the big discount coupons they send my wife ( up to 15 dollars off certain price orders) we save more there than any other store locally. We only buy stuff when its on slae and buy enough to last until its on sale again.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags