Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Here are two videos I made to help show the shine. Unfortunately youtube compression killed a bit of the quality but you get the idea. Pretty nice shine from it.

Outdoor...

2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Indoor...

2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

That flake just shines on for days!!

I've used Hula Care wax and sealant for the past probably 8 years. Its always done an awesome job and keeps them protected all year. The detail spray works great for wipe downs even all the dried spot, dead bugs, and cleans glass as well, plus has a good smell. Now using their RAD cleaner on the gator step it works pretty decent. About the only thing I'm not crazy about is the vinyl cleaner. It does ok, but I've found Boat Bling Vinyl Sauce does a little better job. But Hula is always my go to plus its super fast shipping for me, normally 1-2 days max.

I use MaryKate Ultra Vinyl Cleaner for my interior and I will swear by that stuff! I used it on my last boat and it saved one of my filet cushions that was in my attic during a roof replacement. It was caked with crusty asphalt and shingle crap. I thought for sure it was a goner but it worked wonder! It’s a spray foam and is easy to use.

2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Great videos there. While I was remiss is taking any pictures unfortunately, I will attest to the beautiful shine that the old girl went to storage with. Hadn't been out of the water more than a handful of days since March but the 3 step process from Hula took every bit of lake funk and oxidation off.
    It being the 1st time I had ever used a buffer or waxed a vehicle, I had some trials and, um, messy errors. But I found Hulas stuff to be very forgiving and easy to clean up...from the walls, my clothes, the wife's car and everywhere else I slung it. Found that using a cloth to apply it and starting with slower RPM I got the hang of it. Doing all 3 steps took me 2 days, maybe 6-8 hours total time but like I said, I had to learn. Well worth the time and the saved cost of paying someone else to do it.

2004 Moomba Outback LS
    2016 Wrangler JK