Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 184
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Prince George Canada
    Posts
    155

    Default

    This is my front yard tonight. A storm blew through and this is what we saw when it made its exit. Taken with my iPhone so not as nice as the beautiful pics hacknslash has posted but you get the idea.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Mastercraft Prostar 197 40th Anniversary
    Owner Ness Lake Watersports

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    18

    Default

    844F3394-A2E4-4E1D-A626-21C3400A31FE.jpg

    We got this 2021 Max yesterday. Will take it out to the lake for the first time tomorrow. So excited.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Boating on Lake Martin, AL
    Posts
    1,066

    Default

    Tommy, awesome shot and that storm looked pretty strong in the background. Queue double rainbows omg guy voice . I like those dock whips for the boat, if we have a place on the water and didn't have a lift I would for sure get some whips. Envious y'all have a place on the water. Maybe one day for us but can only dream lol.

    Bob, nice Max and congrats!! I almost did a build with similar color way. Enjoy it and if this is your first v-drive just take it nice and slow and get to know the boat. You'll love it and congrats again!
    Last edited by haknslash; 08-02-2020 at 11:53 PM.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Prince George Canada
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob__S View Post
    844F3394-A2E4-4E1D-A626-21C3400A31FE.jpg

    We got this 2021 Max yesterday. Will take it out to the lake for the first time tomorrow. So excited.
    Congratulations Bob! You’re going to love the boat. We got ours new this May and have zero regrets. Please post more pics on the water. Some of us use the Tapatalk app as it allows you to posts bigger pics.
    2020 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Mastercraft Prostar 197 40th Anniversary
    Owner Ness Lake Watersports

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Prince George Canada
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Tommy, awesome shot and that storm looked pretty strong in the background. Queue double rainbows omg guy voice . I like those dock whips for the boat, if we have a place on the water and didn't have a lift I would for sure get some whips. Envious y'all have a place on the water. Maybe one day for us but can only dream lol.

    Bob, nice Max and congrats!! I almost did a build with similar color way. Enjoy it and if this is your first v-drive just take it nice and slow and get to know the boat. You'll love it and congrats again!
    The water drops off too quickly for lifts in front of our house so we use the whips for both boats. I would love to use lifts instead as the cleanup on the hull is a big job in the fall and now I have two bigger boats to clean up. The lake is pretty clean but there is still a ring to clean up when they come out. I use to pull the MC out every week or so to clean it but that didn’t last long lol!
    2020 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Mastercraft Prostar 197 40th Anniversary
    Owner Ness Lake Watersports

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wake Forest, NC
    Posts
    857

    Default

    Some pics my buddy got from his drone this weekend. Itís usually just my wife and I and she always forgets to take pics when driving so Iím stoked to get some pics of me riding!





    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Early morning on Lake Conroe... about as "glassy" as it gets:



    Family swim lessons after surf and tube sesh:

    2020 Kaiyen

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Boating on Lake Martin, AL
    Posts
    1,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by z28ke View Post
    Some pics my buddy got from his drone this weekend. Itís usually just my wife and I and she always forgets to take pics when driving so Iím stoked to get some pics of me riding!





    Nice!!! Wave looks great too. I donít know what is up with mine lately but my wave has been going downhill past few times out with no setting changes. Has me going all over the place in settings again. Grrrr!!! I have this ugly ďscarĒ on the front and top of my wave and not sure why it is showing up now. What settings were you in those pics?
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wake Forest, NC
    Posts
    857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Nice!!! Wave looks great too. I donít know what is up with mine lately but my wave has been going downhill past few times out with no setting changes. Has me going all over the place in settings again. Grrrr!!! I have this ugly ďscarĒ on the front and top of my wave and not sure why it is showing up now. What settings were you in those pics?
    This was surf plate at 55, wakeplate 0, 10.6 mph.

    Have you verified that your ballast is filling completely? As the ballast impellers wear they wonít move water as efficiently.
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Boating on Lake Martin, AL
    Posts
    1,066

    Default

    Yea I verify every time by cycling pumps until itís pissing out the sides. I need to move my stupid ballast sensors up though because my screen always thinks Iím full when in reality Iím nowhere near full therefore I cycle until it pees out the overflow. I know my front bag has a small leak somewhere as I will get a little water in the bilge only when the front bag is used based off my monitoring since new. But itís not a big leak and never loses ballast water over time so likely at the connection or small hole in my hose. Doesnít explain why my wave is all over the place from one outing to the next. When I first had the WM upgrade my wave was legit and looked similar to yours but now it seems much smaller and less defined than it used to be while having the same size crew (wife and daughter). Canít figure out why and itís pissing me off. Perhaps my plates are not moving to what my screen says they are? Even with the tried and true baseline default 70 surf plate and 0 smart plate Iíve noticed a reduction in wave lately. Iíll try and figure out a way to get the video and post a separate thread on it.
    Last edited by haknslash; 08-03-2020 at 12:56 PM.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •