Default Opinions on "remanufactured" engine? VS 450 hour engine.

Two of essentially the same LSV for sale..

- One is an 07 with 450 hours, dealer serviced/winterized yearly (other than that not sure of how the owner treated the motor).

- Another, 09, for 5k more, has a remanufactured engine. He mentioned it was done by a reputable dealer and essentially a new Indmar from the top down. Twas due to a bad winterization one year, and that the reman has about 70 hours on it. 200 hours on the hull.

I guess I don't know enough here or what to do... I don't mind spending a bit more if it's worth it. Advice, thoughts?

Just food for thought - I had a new engine after about 275 hours on the hull due a bad winterization. Hull now has 650 hours and engine about half that. Doesn't burn a drop of oil, actually bumped the HP from 325 to 340 in the process, never an issue. If I didn't tell you, you'd never know. Just make sure there is documentation to prove it was done.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

True true... would need some type of detailed record and exactly what's done. That being said I suppose I'm more curious choice wise if it's worth an added cost to get a used LSV with a reman engine. Vs one with an original at 450 hours.