Hello all - First off, I'll say that I know ballast issues have been discussed at length on this forum as I think I've read every thread, but the deeper I get myself into this issue, the more confused I get.

I have a 2007 Mobius LS with the Gravity Games balast system. This is my 2nd summer with the boat and I have had zero problems with the system up until now.

First problem was the center bag would not drain. I would manually drain by disconnecting the fill hose and pushing the bag so the water drained into the bilge. It also would not add/fill when the button was pressed. I put the boat back in the water and it refilled on its own. So then I replace all of the sprinklers/solenoids (even though the rears did not appear to be failing). Still no change to the front bag (doesnt drain), but now my rear tanks don't fill. So then I check the fuses. I find 2 blown fuses (pump outs), so I replace them. Still doesnt work. So then I think it has to be the main motor, so I drop $160 for a new Rule 1600 GPH Livewell pump. Install it and nothing changes, although one of the pump out fuses blows again. So now I'm at a complete loss. I feel like I've replaced everything. Perhaps its a wiring issue somewhere along the line? I would have thought for sure the new pump would at least run when I hit any of the fill switches, but it doesnt. What do you guys suggest I do next? Aso, does anyone know what the small, round rubber nipple-type button does on the far right of fill/empty switch panel below the throttle? I always figured it did nothing, but when I looked behind the panel, I noticed there are 2 wires that plug into it.

Appreciate the help fellas... this one just doesn't seem like rocket science to me but I'm struggling.