Thread: A3 vs Pro Tower

Default A3 vs Pro Tower

As best I can tell the differences between them is that the Pro tower is shorter (only when folded?) and has the side surf pylons. Are there any other differences? It seems unworthy of the cost differential. Just how much shorter is the Pro tower? The sales guy at the local dealership indicated that the Pro tower might be easier to fold but as far as I can tell they seem the same from that perspective. This is a concern as we have some low bridges that I'd need to fold the tower to get under.

From what i have read and seen in person at the dealer i don't think there is a lot of difference. You mentioned the 2 (side surf pylons and ability to fold down lower of the Pro). I don't know what the difference in fold down height is though. My guess would be maybe 2 or so inches. The base of the tower that attaches to the boat looks to be "beefier" on the Pro. You can add color accents to both but due to the base being bigger on the Pro there is more color showing. If that makes sense. I'm with you that $4K is a lot for upgrading to the Pro tower for very little in return. If it is a matter of fitting in my garage or not i guess I would get the Pro but otherwise not.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

I think there might be some lighting on the pro that isn't on the A3? Still about $3k of value away from making it worthwhile heh. Unless I'm mistaken about the easy of collapsing, of course.

Old thread but concerning the pro tower and Bimini. It looks like the Bimini arms have 2 foldable points on the pro versus a3. Is there a reason why?
    2018 Moomba MOJO
    4100lbs. ENZO's, Center Tank, IBS
    780lbs. Lead Wake
    Raptor 400
    Surf Prop: OJ 945
    2019 Ford F150 FX4
    5.0L V8

Bimini is larger on pro so the arms needed to be folded in order to avoid hitting the dash when folded