I'll throw my 2 cents in and echo much of what was stated above. The fit/finish of the Centurion line has improved a lot in recent years but remains years behind Supra in my opinion. Additionally, the Centurion bow rise was the absolute deal killer for me. You can weight the bow more to stop some of the bow rise but the wake disappears. Their hull seems to be designed so the rear must sit very deep in the water to make a good wake. I'm talking water coming up to and touching the rub rail which makes me feel like I'm going to be swamped at any minute. On the other hand, you'll never take a wave over the bow because it is 10 feet out of the water. I've heard centurion did address the bow rise issue for 2020 not by fixing the hull but by installing a new driver seat which sits very high up and appears to allow you to see over the window instead of through the window. I assume the wind would be blowing in your face but I've not tested a 2020 model. I don't want that extreme bow rise so I had to rule out the brand during my search for a new boat. A lot of people are happy with Centurion but it was not for me. I prefer the Supra line without the massive bow rise. Especially now that Supra finally has boats with noses that sit higher out of the water so you don't take waves over the bow any longer.