Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30
  1. #1

    Default Nautique G23 Paragon

    Thoughts on the new Nautique flagship model...starting at $265,128

    https://nautique.com/models/super-ai...ragon/overview
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty(Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Phase Five Matrix

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Phoenix AZ
    Posts
    57

    Default

    How many Moombas can we get for $265,000???


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, WA
    Posts
    5,174

    Default

    Other brand posts on a Moomba site tend to get deleted...

    Kind of looks like they ran into a dock with the bow though.
    My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.

    2001 MobiusV - Loaded with Ballast, Exile, Blood, Sweat & Beers

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Posts
    5,390

    Default

    anybody see this option? haven't heard of it before.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=Aqua...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Phoenix AZ
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Other brand posts on a Moomba site tend to get deleted...

    Kind of looks like they ran into a dock with the bow though.
    Kinda looks like they got some design cues from Heydey.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Other brand posts on a Moomba site tend to get deleted...

    Kind of looks like they ran into a dock with the bow though.
    Thought there was some interesting design ides on here that will no doubt trickle down to other models in the Nautique lineup and onto other brands surf boats.

    The idea of the telescoping Tower is pretty cool and I also like the "surf subs" in the port and starboard corners.

    I also like the transom seats design it is pretty cleaver.

    Not sure I like the sea deck all across the top of the sun deck on the back...no cushions is interesting.
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty(Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Phase Five Matrix

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    239

    Default

    There are some pretty nice features on this boat (NOT the tower which is ugly as ever) but at $265k thats just insane. I am sure they will have some buyers but wow. All to surf and wakeboard when other boats can throw a just as good wave?
    2019 Mondo

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    anybody see this option? haven't heard of it before.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=Aqua...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    Centurion has had the system since 2015, can also add to most boats as an aftermarket kit.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 180sr3, sold

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    1,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prospersigman View Post
    Thought there was some interesting design ides on here that will no doubt trickle down to other models in the Nautique lineup and onto other brands surf boats.

    The idea of the telescoping Tower is pretty cool and I also like the "surf subs" in the port and starboard corners.

    I also like the transom seats design it is pretty cleaver.

    Not sure I like the sea deck all across the top of the sun deck on the back...no cushions is interesting.
    Those were my first thoughts too . . .
    2018 Supra SL400

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    s.e. washington state
    Posts
    3,094

    Default

    I expect safety issues with the rear transom seats both in occupant containment and the breathing air. A lot of risk. What other boats have occupants sitting on the transom?
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •