Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, WA
    Posts
    5,174

    Default

    I think I've mastered my new winterization routine.

    1.) Quick wipe down
    2.) Shop vac carpet
    3.) Make sure cooler is empty
    4.) Turn off battery switch, plug in maintainer
    5.) Plug in recirc fan
    6.) Cover boat, look around as if you're already done
    7.) Uncover boat and retrieve beer left in cupholder
    8.) Repeat step 6

    Total time ~ 20 min

    This used to be more of a half day process to remove everything, store everything, drain everything, etc. I've just gotten lazy with finally having a garage to call home the last couple years.

    This was record year too for hours - only 21.6... Sad but true. I know that's like one weekend for some of you guys.

    My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.

    2001 MobiusV - Loaded with Ballast, Exile, Blood, Sweat & Beers

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Posts
    5,389

    Default

    looks like you are not a brand snob when it comes to toys. I see yamaha, ktm and kawi and looks like there's a few others..

    very nice garage however the ocd in me would have painted and trimmed out the stairs
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Dublin, Ohio
    Posts
    342

    Default

    Fall cleanup for the rig



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    --
    2019 Craz

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, WA
    Posts
    5,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    looks like you are not a brand snob when it comes to toys. I see yamaha, ktm and kawi and looks like there's a few others..

    very nice garage however the ocd in me would have painted and trimmed out the stairs
    Yeah yeah yeah. Maybe if/when I get around to patching up and repainting the garage some day.
    My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.

    2001 MobiusV - Loaded with Ballast, Exile, Blood, Sweat & Beers

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lake Tahoe - 6200 feet elevation
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Yeah yeah yeah. Maybe if/when I get around to patching up and repainting the garage some day.
    With all those toys I wouldn’t make that a priority either! Where’s the sleds?

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Vancouver WA
    Posts
    4,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    I think I've mastered my new winterization routine.

    1.) Quick wipe down
    2.) Shop vac carpet
    3.) Make sure cooler is empty
    4.) Turn off battery switch, plug in maintainer
    5.) Plug in recirc fan
    6.) Cover boat, look around as if you're already done
    7.) Uncover boat and retrieve beer left in cupholder
    8.) Repeat step 6

    Total time ~ 20 min

    This used to be more of a half day process to remove everything, store everything, drain everything, etc. I've just gotten lazy with finally having a garage to call home the last couple years.

    This was record year too for hours - only 21.6... Sad but true. I know that's like one weekend for some of you guys.

    So I guess you're hosting the Drysuit polar bear runs?

    Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Eastern Long Island
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Excerpts of what might be Zandar's last ride of the season. Oct 5 2019 air temp around 56F, water about 64F. He complained just a bit about cold hands, but was really pretty comfortable with the wetsuit. He just wasn't too happy when he saw the video and all his 180's seem to come from one side. I told him to just have fun and not worry about any technical stuff, but maybe we can get one more ride before pulling the boat next week and he can do more from both sides.

    On a side note...soooo jelly of having a garage for the boat.

    2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Posts
    1,063

    Default

    great video, he has some great skill for so young. It will be fun to watch him get better next year.
    Scott
    2007 Mobius LSV with a lot of great upgrades and mods

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Eastern Long Island
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Thanks, he really works hard. This video really doesn't show all that he is capable of, but he had a fun time for the (most likely) last ride of the season. Next year, at 10 years , we're setting our goals on a tantrum. Will definitely keep posting here.
    2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off

  10. #20
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Vancouver WA
    Posts
    4,897

    Default

    Fun day on the water Saturday. Had a friend out to pilot my mavic air.

    Had a great wakeboard set with lots of solid grabs, but the last jump I was too "wheelied" on the board and came down hard on the landing and hyperflexed my bad right knee. Felt some crackle and it got a little hot. Wakeboarding ended after that. They last picture was just before that crash.

    I was still feeling good enough to surf and foil... I couldn't waste the opportunity for a drone photo session.

    Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •