Hello,

i am from Germany and bought a used 2017 Craz a few days ago. I already found some electrical things that need to be fixed or changed.

1. 1. As i am using it for wakeboarding and wakesurfing on a river, i noticed the typical GPS cruise problem of bouncing throttle while turning verry early.
    I was told to disconnect the GPS antenna but i cant find it or any connector of it.

Can anybody tell me where to find it? What else is (negatively) affected by disconecting GPS?

2. 2. I tried to get into autowake while only ignition was on and the boat was on the trailer and it didnt show up, it just switched on cruise controll by pressing the left button.

Did i use it the wrong way or is the boat not equipped with autowake? Was it a optional purchase?

3. 3. Watertemperature shows 0 when i turn it on. I was told the value is delivered by a three way sensor (temp, depth, and paddle wheel speed). I am able to see water depth and the boat has a paddle wheel so i think it has to show watertemperature, too.

Any ideas what could be the reason for this issue and how to fix it?