Default add bimini surf storage on 2018 Max

The 2018 Max is not available with surf storage in the bimini. I wonder why that is? Would it be possible to install the Moomba sleeved bimini on this boat?
    2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off

Someone just posted this on the Supra/Moomba owners forum on Facebook. You store under the tower & Bimini. Keeps the boards up out of the way & out of the Sun. Cool idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.wakemakers.com/liquid-fo...SAAEgLxHvD_BwE

I got one of these last year, not sure why it was discontinued, no complaints here. I load it with boards and throw it in the back of the truck. When we get to the ramp I slide it up into the bow and strap it to the bimini once on the water. You might still be able to find one or possibly a new model coming out?
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

It’s out of stock right now, but this is the Ronix version.

https://www.wakemakers.com/ronix-bim...xoCUOUQAvD_BwE

Pretty sure the 2018 still has the A2 tower and the Bimini with surf storage is fitted for the A3.
    2017 Mondo

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoMabry View Post
    Someone just posted this on the Supra/Moomba owners forum on Facebook. You store under the tower & Bimini. Keeps the boards up out of the way & out of the Sun. Cool idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    $500 ouch! I am waiting for the Ronix one to come in. Rack and a bag and it looks like a really good design.
    2018 Max - Wetsounds - Wake Makers upgrade

Yea, the rack looks nice and all, but that $500 price tag through me off as well.
    I guess I can always wait and see what Ronix comes up with if you say the have some planes for something like this
    2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off