Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    Yes, it was you. Or you were hacked?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I said i didnt bring up malibu. You guessed it , and typed it I used your BOSS PB surf event as sarcasm. But whatever .

Yes storage i wish the bow had storage ,hot mess your opinion , plenty for my family of 7 and all their gear . Wedge is only necesary if you dont have the crew and want a super steep wave .

The 25 and the mxz 24 have plenty of storage

Find it ironic that you rollall week in an lsv 23
    Last edited by jmvotto; 03-11-2019 at 11:30 PM.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Default Polar Bear 2018 Video

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    I said i didnt bring up malibu. You guessed it , and typed it I used your BOSS PB surf event as sarcasm. But whatever .

Yes storage i wish the bow had storage ,hot mess your opinion , plenty for my family of 7 and all their gear . Wedge is only necesary if you dont have the crew and want a super steep wave .

Find it ironic that you rollall week in an lsv 23
    And if you don’t think you brought up Malibu, then I am at a loss. Who are you Bill Clinton?

Naw man, I surf 3-4 days a week. My boat, the 23LSV, RZX3, SL550. We simply rotate driving between the boats. Very nice mix.

Lotsa time in that boat. To be in the same ballpark as the rest of the fleet—needs wedge and the 750 sack on the bow seats. For sure 100%. Otherwise it’s not on par or close. With that setup, she’s nice. 4-5 200# dudes in boat. 400 motor doesn’t love the load, but we love the wave.

Surfed randomly with Tarzan/Wakesurf Orlando a few weeks back—dude coaches Parker Payne. Found nearly same exact setup. Except 600 sack in bow, same wedge setting. Not that that proves anything, but he rolled a fat wave too. It was a blast.

And if you don’t think you brought up Malibu, then I am at a loss. Who are you Bill Clinton?

Naw man, I surf 3-4 days a week. My boat, the 23LSV, RZX3, SL550. We simply rotate driving between the boats. Very nice mix.

Lotsa time in that boat. To be in the same ballpark as the rest of the fleet—needs wedge and the 750 sack on the bow seats. For sure 100%. Otherwise it’s not on par or close. With that setup, she’s nice. 4-5 200# dudes in boat. 400 motor doesn’t love the load, but we love the wave.

Surfed randomly with Tarzan/Wakesurf Orlando a few weeks back—dude coaches Parker Payne. Found nearly same exact setup. Except 600 sack in bow, same wedge setting. Not that that proves anything, but he rolled a fat wave too. It was a blast.

find in the early thread where I typed Malibu , you could have guessed sanger or pavati but YOU didn't.

Bill Clinton , really , grow up.

Joe V
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

find in the early thread where I typed Malibu , you could have guessed sanger or pavati but YOU didn't.

Bill Clinton , really , grow up.
    Never grow up .

You bait me into saying Malibu. But You didn’t have anything to do with it. Got it. *

Were you perhaps thinking Malibu? Is that fair?

Never grow up .

You bait me into saying Malibu. But You didn’t have anything to do with it. Got it. *

Were you perhaps thinking Malibu? Is that fair?

lol ......... really thought it was odd no tige but understand the friction. johhny steig may have send his A24 if asked

Joe V
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

lol ......... really thought it was odd no tige but understand the friction. johhny steig may have send his A24 if asked
    They tried to get an Axis and it fell through. Same for the ZX5.

Not sure what Axis.