Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 109
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Hayden Id
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Nice job, looks like it it turned out pretty good.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevemarich View Post
    Nice job, looks like it it turned out pretty good.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, you need to come out for a ride when I get it back together.
    2019 Supra SL450

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Hayden Id
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post
    Yeah, you need to come out for a ride when I get it back together.
    Sounds like a plan, labor day weekend is looking open

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    2,798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post
    I'm also going to make another set of plates that are a little smaller to see how that changes things.
    I was told by the owner of Wakeland, that bigger is not always better. At least for my hull.

    Did not get into a detailed engineering of why, but these are the guys that know all the SC hulls.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevemarich View Post
    Sounds like a plan, labor day weekend is looking open

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Cool, I'm waiting for The Boss to decide what she wants to do for Labor Day weekend.
    2019 Supra SL450

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Hayden Id
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post
    Cool, I'm waiting for The Boss to decide what she wants to do for Labor Day weekend.
    Sweet, just let me know , the old boss has the kiddos that weekend, don't have anything planned yet

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    947

    Default

    Replaced the hinges with far beefier stainless hinges.
    2019 Supra SL450

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Very impressive! Keep us updated!

    I went from the mission delta to the Wakeland 2.0 surf system. I found decreasing my bow weight and moving the 400#ís of lead I mid-ship to the front of the rear bags greatly improved the push. We can now ride way back on the wave without any trouble.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepers View Post
    Very impressive! Keep us updated!

    I went from the mission delta to the Wakeland 2.0 surf system. I found decreasing my bow weight and moving the 400#ís of lead I mid-ship to the front of the rear bags greatly improved the push. We can now ride way back on the wave without any trouble.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yeah the tab really pushes the bow down. Definitely going to move some weight aft.
    2019 Supra SL450

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    947

    Default

    Got the boat back in the water today. I moved all the lead I had in the bow to the floor in front of the rear seat on the surf side. I also initially only filled the bow ballast halfway. Nose was way too high, needed more speed and wakeplate full down.

    I filled the bow ballast the rest of the way, and really seemed to make a powerful wave. The proof is in the surfing, but I was the only one in the boat, so surf test will have to wait.
    2019 Supra SL450

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •