Looking for some help. Last Saturday we were at the river ran up to the sandbar sat all daythen headed back in and boat ran for about a mile and just died while running about 3/4 throttle then boat would not resart. Got towed back in and loaded boat got it home put it on the hose and it started right up and ran on hose for 5 minutes and just shutdown again. Sunday i got up and replaced the fuel filter and pulled the air filter and cleaned it. Also I pulled the connections on the fuel pump and cleaned those up. After getting everything back together I started the boat and it ran for 9 minutes flawlessly then just shutdown. I talked with Vince at DIM and he suggested pulling dist cap and checking contacts they were suspect so I ordered new Dist cap & rotor and replaced this didn't fix the issue. I think I can rule out a bad fule pump because I can put my hand on it while running and feel it pumping and continue to pump after the engine dies. After the engine dies it continues to run for about 10 seconds and primes as it should when key is turned on.I haven't checked the fuel pressure because I dont have the gauge and hose I can borrow one from Autozone but I don't think the fuel pump is the issue. I also think I can rule out a bad kill switch because when I depress it the boat won't do anything and also if remove either one of the electrical connections the boat won't do anything but as soon as i plug electrical prong back in and have the key is in run position I hear the fuel pump start to prime. While running the oil pressure reads at about 55 psi and water temp runs about 135-140 degrees also the RPM gauge holds steady at 750. HELP PLEASE the closest Moomba boat dealership is over 3 hours away and I'm sure several weeks backed up.