Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Don’t get me wrong though, I love me the SL. For that matter I really love my SE, I just want the next level and Autowake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it is defiantly a value. and the 450 is a new motor. its not the 440

Should be interesting to see the new power curve numbers on the 450. It might be out there, but it will now be topic on here with the new release last week and the Supra release this week (if it happens).
    2018 Supra SL400

dakota if you can find a left over SL get it. So worth it. The new sl is even nicer, but quite a price jump. I love mine, hoping this new prop helps with rpm.

Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead View Post
    dakota if you can find a left over SL get it. So worth it. The new sl is even nicer, but quite a price jump. I love mine, hoping this new prop helps with rpm.
    That’s all I need to know. Can a 450 push what I am going to want to push....I think there are quite a few 18 450s roaming around! And trust me, I em!

You might be surprised with the wave, it doesn't seem to need a lot of extra.. I have 600 in lead. I wont add anymore. Everyone who rode my wave has been floored.

I rode the first day on my buddy Scott’s SL with 1000# lead. It was indeed good, but surprisingly not better than my SE. Just the 2 of us.

BUT THEN: I rode the same boat last Sunday with 14 people on board, and HOLY BALLS. That was a game changer. Significantly better than my SE.

1000 in lead plus 14 peeps?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead View Post
    1000 in lead plus 14 peeps?!?!?
    You got it. Lots of children, so I estimated the total weight to be somewhere in the neighborhood of 1200 pounds of humans. Obviously the boat has a supercharger. It had zero issue pushing that weight around of course. But I want to know if I could do that with a 440.

You should’ve seen that SOB! Was an absolute riot. And we were only in 11 feet of water! Absolutely blew my mind.