Thread: Supra sa

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    You must be stoned if you're willing to pay $90-100k for their "premium-entry level" (their words from the press release, not mine) boat. So, big sales in Colorado, Washington, Cali, Maine, Massachusetts & Alaska.
    Just curious what does the mojo pro retail for? Isnt it low 80s? Moomba mojo is the premium entry level wakeboat right. Go apples to apples on the fi 23 and mojo pro. I think centurion is onto something here. instant ballast with NO pumps, GENIUS!
    2019 Moomba Makai
    2015 Moomba Mojo(sold)
    2011 Axis A22
    2006 Honda arx1200
    2006 Moomba Lsv
    2008 Moomba XLV gravity edition

Quote Originally Posted by evoimport6 View Post
    instant ballast with NO pumps, GENIUS!
    Their ramfill system has been around for years, isn't proprietary to Centurion (check out MB boats) and definitely isn't genius when the gates won't open to allow you to dump all that water when you're done for the day. Most Centurion owners still add bags & pumps to compliment the ramfill system. I also choose to have a NMMA certified boat that fills the voids in the hull with floatation foam vs water.

Larry Mann of Fresh Air Exhaust filed for a patent on this concept in 2004

http://www.google.com/patents/US7216601
    2003 Outback Sold (went to Oklahoma)

2009 Outback V Sold (stayed in Florida)

Their ramfill system has been around for years, isn't proprietary to Centurion (check out MB boats) and definitely isn't genius when the gates won't open to allow you to dump all that water when you're done for the day. Most Centurion owners still add bags & pumps to compliment the ramfill system. I also choose to have a NMMA certified boat that fills the voids in the hull with floatation foam vs water.

I have to check into this some more. But, i have had pumps fail and was stuck trying to sell an xlv moomba. Ive not heard of this complaint before.
    2019 Moomba Makai
    2015 Moomba Mojo(sold)
    2011 Axis A22
    2006 Honda arx1200
    2006 Moomba Lsv
    2008 Moomba XLV gravity edition

I also choose to have a NMMA certified boat that fills the voids in the hull with floatation foam vs water.
    If a boat is going to sink it's going to sink, doesn't matter how much foam is in it. I think for insurance purposes I'd rather have it sink to the bottom anyways lol 🤷🏼*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers