Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    Doesn't this tactic work on your wife Trayson?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    My wife would tell me "it's your money, do what you want with it!" LOLOL.

That said, the wife owns and pays for the tow rig (Payment, Registration, Insurance, Gas, Repairs) and I own and pay for the boat. Works pretty good for us!

I owe less than $15k on my XLV and have a tiny payment that means I can afford to take it out all the time and feed it gas. I'd have to take a hard look at the numbers of what it'd take to MAX me out.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Again, how about this surf wave? It's almost too stripped down for me. But a killer stereo and a good wave might be worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by padge View Post
    Again, how about this surf wave? It's almost too stripped down for me. But a killer stereo and a good wave might be worth it

Padge, I purposefully haven't responded on the surf wave because you know I am going to say it is great. But even without my sales pitch hat on, I promise you that when weighted properly, it is awesome. Like I said before, the center lounge storage is super deep and in testing, I have filled that compartment up with sacks on both sides. With a little work and creative thinking, I am sure you could figure out how to plumb that into the rear bags...

Also because the front sack's center of gravity is slightly further back, it really adds a lot of displacement without drastically changing pitch. That allows you to run the front ballast at 100% full all the time.

Add a few passengers and you could easily be hitting the 5000lb total ballast range and with a boat that heavy displacing that much weight, it is hard to screw it up....

Hopefully more people will be doing test drives or buying them soon and you will get their first hand experiences....
    Matt Brown
    Product Development Manager

Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post
    Padge, I purposefully haven't responded on the surf wave because you know I am going to say it is great. But even without my sales pitch hat on, I promise you that when weighted properly, it is awesome. Like I said before, the center lounge storage is super deep and in testing, I have filled that compartment up with sacks on both sides. With a little work and creative thinking, I am sure you could figure out how to plumb that into the rear bags...

Also because the front sack's center of gravity is slightly further back, it really adds a lot of displacement without drastically changing pitch. That allows you to run the front ballast at 100% full all the time.

Add a few passengers and you could easily be hitting the 5000lb total ballast range and with a boat that heavy displacing that much weight, it is hard to screw it up....

Hopefully more people will be doing test drives or buying them soon and you will get their first hand experiences....
    I'm asking because I have a 2012 247 lsv right now with 6000# of ballast. Nothing I've ridden comes close. Not even the 18 sa, and I mean not even close. Not dogging the sa. Awesome boat. But wave was short and very soft in my opinion

Sounds like you needed to add more weight to the SA in your demo.

Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post

Is there no bow bag? Just a hard tank?

Looks like plenty of room for a bow big if not.

2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Quote Originally Posted by BrettLee3232 View Post
    Is there no bow bag? Just a hard tank?

Looks like plenty of room for a bow big if not.

The bow does have a bag it's just subfloor so all the room under the seats is for storage...or another bag I guess.
    Boatless for now

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    The bow does have a bag it's just subfloor so all the room under the seats is for storage...or another bag I guess.
    Sweet thanks, you know how big that bag is? Just dreaming of my next ballast install lol

2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Agreed, never once have I heard the SA described that way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    Agreed, never once have I heard the SA described that way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    It may not be soft to some, but to what I'm used to it was