Hybrid View

I agree with pat
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

A police report is a good idea. Hopefully I can find the receipt from the previous repair.
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

Police report, get a receipt and stamping information from the repair shop (he may even have pictures). You may check the tightness of the nut and whether the prop simply slides off the shaft and do that with a camera running or a witness which indicates an inattention to detail on the change out and also a recent prop change. Is it the same exact prop?
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by zabooda View Post
    Police report, get a receipt and stamping information from the repair shop (he may even have pictures). You may check the tightness of the nut and whether the prop simply slides off the shaft and do that with a camera running or a witness which indicates an inattention to detail on the change out and also a recent prop change. Is it the same exact prop?
    Yeah- the prop slid right off without a puller which I wouldn't expect for a prop that's been on for 6 years. As for whether it's the exact same prop make- that's what I don't know. Anyone know what would have come stock on my boat? The one I just took off is an OJ but I'll have to look at the numbers when I get home from work.
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float