For any of you that are more computer literate, I need a little help. For some reason I can not permanently make it so my internet does not try to use a proxy server as default. As a result, whenever starting a new web session, the page will not load. I have to go into the settings menu, deselect the proxy settings and refresh the web page. Only then will I be able to utilize my internet speed and navigate the web as I know my computer is capable. This happens every time I open a new window, regardless of the web provider. Anyone have an idea how to permanently change this setting so it doesn't become an issue in the future and not make me want to throw my laptop across the room anytime I need to use it on the internet? I've researched this issues extensively, but I can't ever get an answer from the interweb other than the temporary fix. I'm using windows 10 currently. And use internet explorer or chrome depending on the application I'm running at the time. Any input would be appreciated.