I have done everything on the check list. However, my manifolds have a 90 degree threaded plug and a hose that's connected to them, which leads to a T on top of the transmission and then down. I read somewhere that some have "self emptying" manifolds. I imagine mine is set up this way? None the less, I disconnected the hose at the T and got a little water out on both sides, but not a whole lot. Can anyone comment who has this set up?

The most water I had drain was out of the trans, and heat exchanger. Btw, I only had one plug on my exchanger, nowhere is the little plastic plug in the pictures that's floating around. My heat exchanger looks a little different then the photo as well. I can't find this "plastic plug" some people speak of.

I emptied my ballast bags and wiped them down. Cycled the pumps with the bags detached. I used a little rv antifreeze in the bottom hose and reconnected the bags and cycled the pumps again. Then I disconnected the bags again and used a shop vac to both blow the lines out, and I also sucked them out as well at the bottom / back connection.

Put stable into the tank and removed the battery.

Did I miss anything??