Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 217
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    North End Lake Lanier GA
    Posts
    8,089

    Default August 2016 PICTURE THREAD. POST THEM PICS!

    These were actually taken in July, but I have been to busy to share.

    Pat and Stacy, <kaneboats, moombadaze> rented a really nice little house on Lake Martin in Alabama and invited me up.

    I drove up on the 27th and stayed the night leaving late in the day on the 28th to avoid Atlanta traffic. I made it through ATL in about 30 minutes, thats pretty good in my book lol.

    Anyhow I only took a couple pictures while there. It was a great place indeed. We had dinner at the house the first night, I watched the kids play the Game of Lift every chance they had when not in the water LOL. On Thursday we hit a place up call the Dock I think? Great drinks and pizza.

    Cruised around the lake seeing all the big money houses.

    Pats second oldest daughter working her 360s,



    The 2 slip plus 1 tie up dock.



    Stacy, Myself and Pat.

    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >

    https://vimeo.com/59208513?from=outro-local

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    1,145

    Default

    It's crazy - AUG is here and school starts next week in TN.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    566

    Default August 2016 PICTURE THREAD. POST THEM PICS!

    Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    These were actually taken in July, but I have been to busy to share.

    Pat and Stacy, <kaneboats, moombadaze> rented a really nice little house on Lake Martin in Alabama and invited me up.

    I drove up on the 27th and stayed the night leaving late in the day on the 28th to avoid Atlanta traffic. I made it through ATL in about 30 minutes, thats pretty good in my book lol.

    Anyhow I only took a couple pictures while there. It was a great place indeed. We had dinner at the house the first night, I watched the kids play the Game of Lift every chance they had when not in the water LOL. On Thursday we hit a place up call the Dock I think? Great drinks and pizza.

    Cruised around the lake seeing all the big money houses.

    Pats second oldest daughter working her 360s,



    The 2 slip plus 1 tie up dock.



    Stacy, Myself and Pat.

    Looks like a great time and place! I would kill to have a lake place and a dock setup like that. 🍻


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 LSV Red/White

    1100lb upgrades in each rear locker!
    Stock 500 Bow ballast
    650IBS
    Manual Flow equipped

    Boards
    Hyperlite Hi-Fi "The Illest"
    CWB AMG Carbon
    Phase 5 Razz
    Byerly Volt
    4.6 Ronix Koal Fish
    Phase Five Scamp (kiddos)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    703

    Default August 2016 PICTURE THREAD. POST THEM PICS!

    Helped the pooch cross an item off her bucket list this weekend. She went for 3 runs and couldn't get enough. Put her back in the boat and asked her if she wanted to go again. She jumped right in and swam to the board. Was windy and the wave was sloppy, but we got it done.uploadfromtaptalk1470164180248.jpg

    Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Alexandria,Indiana
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattsask View Post
    Helped the pooch cross an item off her bucket list this weekend. She went for 3 runs and couldn't get enough. Put her back in the boat and asked her if she wanted to go again. She jumped right in and swam to the board. Was windy and the wave was sloppy, but we got it done.uploadfromtaptalk1470164180248.jpg

    Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    That is awesome would love to do that with my Pitbulls put there swimming skills are not the greatest they sink like rocks lol
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

    Jim

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Keuka Lake, NY
    Posts
    7,693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattsask View Post
    Helped the pooch cross an item off her bucket list this weekend. She went for 3 runs and couldn't get enough. Put her back in the boat and asked her if she wanted to go again. She jumped right in and swam to the board. Was windy and the wave was sloppy, but we got it done.uploadfromtaptalk1470164180248.jpg

    Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

    Like Button....
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless


    Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Red Deer Alberta
    Posts
    215

    Default August 2016 PICTURE THREAD. POST THEM PICS!



    Last day at Sandy Lake Manitoba. Traditional picture of the family. Had a great 12 days there. Hard to leave, but will be excited to return next summer.



    My daughters insisted I do a dab while on my surf set. 😆



    My 11 year old on her first wakeboard set. 👍

    Back to Alberta for swim meets and a few more weeks before school starts. 😢


    2007 LSV
    2014 F-150 EcoBoost - tow rig
    2007 LSV
    2003 Outback - Sold

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Leduc, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    88

    Default August 2016 PICTURE THREAD. POST THEM PICS!



    Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    It's crazy - AUG is here and school starts next week in TN.
    What part of TN are you in?
    Sold-2005 Mobius lsv, Gravity III with 910 rear, and the usual goodies.

    Next boat will have to wait until after the shoulder surgeries......

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Morganton, NC
    Posts
    204

    Default



    4 years ago this month, going to miss this head turner for sure!




    Enjoying the new LSV and cooling off while ballast fills!
    2008 OBV
    325 EFI with closed cooling
    Gravity III with 750's in the rear, 400 stock floor, 750 IBS
    Servo valve ballast upgrade
    Wetsounds Rev10
    JL Amps, WS420BT

    2000 Outback LS <-- Sold!!!
    310 Carb Direct Drive
    800# Rear Locker
    750# IBS (should have kept this for the OBV)
    Dual Batteries with 2 Bank Charger System
    Kenwood Head with Remotes
    Too many hours restoring exterior from prior negligence to count!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •