Those that are Fb friends have seen these but here are some of the pictures I took along the way. This is trip 1 of two we have to make.

I brought the Vette down this trip and have to find a place to store it until we offically arrive July 12th.

It was a great road trip, I left Carlton and drive 950 miles to Vegas the first day, took 2 lane back highways almost the entire way to see the sceanery. Went south through Kalamth, went buy several lakes, drove through Cali, and then into Nevada.

Second Day I drove a short 40 minutes to Lake Mead and spent the day with Russ <Boonejeepin> Lake Mead is Huge, the ramp is 8 lanes wide, into this little shallow cove that opens to lake. Can't even explain how many boats were there and Russ said it was a slow day lol.

Third Day I left at 230am for Tucson, spent the day with my mom.

Day 4 I drove from Tucson to Colorado Springs so I could check off driving Pikes Peak. Hit some seriously heavy storms, my convertable top barely ever leaks and it was leaking pretty bad were the seals meet as it folds up and down. Leaking right on my shoulder no less lol.

Day 5 was the drive from Colorado Springs to Oklahoma City. Lots of little rain, no top leaks lol. Great views as I drove through NM to Texas to OKC.

Day 6 was I think my most favorite as I got what I feel is a picture of a lifetime if your a fan of Street Outlaws the show. I arrived really early before the gift shop was open, when Jason <Monkey> arrived to open the shop he allowed me to bring the Vette in the back and get a shot of it in front of the shop, very rare opertunity as guests cars are not allowed in the back. I grabed that opertunity and I was gitty to say the least.
After this I stoped by Farmtruck and AZN shop then hit the road and drive to Birmingham AL. Great drive, I learned in detail how my suspension settings in the Vette work.
Tour - Oklahoma Highways super rough and this made the ride a lot better in the Vette but felt a little bouncy at times.
Sport - Works formost highways as its firmer
Performance - this is my normal setting and its the firmest and best overal handling but will make your kidneys hurt on Oklahoma roads. LOL

Day 7 I drove the last 170 miles to Atlanta, got stuck in one of Atlanta famous traffic jams as they take 5 lines into 1 lane while merging a second highway. OMG it took 30 minutes to 1/2 mile, thank god for the high chance of rain and I had the top up with the AC because this was a hot sticky mess of a traffic jam lol.

The route on the Map.

Morning I left, Claudia wanted a pic unless I didn't come home LOL.