Quote Originally Posted by slipperyrockTKE300 View Post
Change is good.Just speaking for myself - being a moderator carries a lot of juice and there are some pretty handsome discounts on watersports equipment available.
I believe you were the only one that used your "title" as a means to get a discount on gear. Often making people believe you were somehow a representative of skiers choice.
As far as allowing other people to be moderators, you were a moderator and when you left you deleted every thread that had your name on it and in doing so you deleted an incredible amount of threads containing tons of valuable information because you had a "temper tantrum". All the while vowing never to return to the forum. We don't need that kind of loss or drama again.
May I also remind you, YOU are personally responsible for driving countless members away because of your childish antics and endless rule bending.
Sending members and moderators threatening messages and insulting thier spouses, then blocking the people you threatened so there can be no response.
You behavior was repugnant and it was soon forgotten or excused and you were allowed back based on a promise of good behavior.
I knew it would be short lived and here we are back to the same old Ed.
I believe if people knew who and what you are, as well as the poo storm you left in your wake upon your departure, they would have a completely different view of you and would be much less tolerant of your B.S.