So, I find myself at work often dreaming about my "next" boat. One of the ones I dream about is the XLV because I'm totally in love with the playpen bow with the flip up backrests. And I'm sure I would get used to the extra room of a 23 over my 21 that I have now.

So, of course Moomba and Supra put out the "Gravity Games" edition boats. First off, what are ALL the differences with the GG editions?

Ballast System
I know that they G3 ballast system had center and two rear bags. And what did the G1 have, just a single center bag? From what I found online, it was 650 pounds for the G1 and 1950 for the G3. Logic tells me that the G1 then has a 650 center bag and the G3 has 3 of the 650 bags.

How do the pumps on the Gravity ballast systems work? how many pumps are there? Aerator? What's the GPH on them? I heard something about a manifold?

Graphics
I know that the GG boats have the cool graphics with the names of the various sponsors. I read something about a SS rub rail also (which I really don't care about).

Other differences
Were there any other differences? Did the GG boats come with PP standard? Did they have any other upgrades????

So, I certainly know that IF I got a GG boat, I'd likely want to upgrades bags and/or pumps. (I love surfing and would of course like fast fill/empty times). And as long as I get the right color scheme, the graphics aren't that important to me. Perfect pass or ridesteady is a MUST for me (with a paddlewheel since I do most my time on a river with current).

Therefore, what kind of "premium" should a GG boat command over a standard XLV? I would imagine that someone with the GG edition would most certainly ask more, but to ME, I'd like to figure out how much it's *really* worth. $1000? $2000? More? Less?

Anyway, I figured this might be an interesting topic, so let's hear from ya all...