All of a sudden this year I am starting to have problems with my FAE. Last year all was solid. We boarded, tubed, surfed, slalomed and not one hiccup.

Now 3x in the last 2 weeks my FAE keeps coming detached.

Hose clamps holding FAE to the Moomba exhaust are slipping off.

Time #1, got hoses slipped back over exhaust port and tightened clamps back down. The inner metal rings are still there for the clamps to bind down on to.

Time #2, Same as above, but also loosened the clamps leading to the FAE exhaust port to let the arms align with the Moomba exhaust port and relieve any pressure there. Tightened all back up using a socket wrench so I could get a little more torque on the clamps.

Time #3, Just right side came loose, also lost bolt and washers that run up through the welded tube and secure the FAE to the bar that runs across the swim deck brackets. So hose clamp, bolt, nuts and washers are gone.

Time #1 we were running a tube and surfing. Time #2 and #3 were just surfing so we topped out at about 10mph.

More than a little frustrated right now with the FAE and its performance. Especially knowing we have run at 30+ mph for skiing and other stuff a year ago.

Any thoughts? I know lots are running the FAE without issue.