Took my moomba out for the first time since last October, and some of the same problems are back. I fill my front fat sac all the way up, about half an hour later, i take a look at it, and about half the water is gone. I can't understand it, the floor is dry, and nothing is leaking out the drain hole, on the side of the boat, that I can see. I fill it up again, same deal every time. The rear bags always still completely filled. This has been happening for as long as I can remember. Does anyone have any ideas?

Another question that I have, is that my debth finder always works 100% perfect, never skips a beat. I used my boat at a lake here in ND one time about a year ago. Its a heated lake, and never freezes. And my depth finder stared acting up. It would only show the depth when going slow. After that I used it on 3 different lakes 130 hours over the summer, and it never acted up again. I returned to this lake a couple days ago, and it did the exact same thing. I plan on going back to this lake a lot more now, and the water level is low, and I really need it. Any idea's? Is there a way I can turn up my frequency or something? I'm guessing that because it never freezes, it has a lot more stuff growing on the bottom of the lake, because it always works on all the other lakes.

Hope someone can help me with these problems, thanks for the help