Title says it all guys. I know you probably hate posts like this but I have no where else to go to for information. My wife and I are looking for a boat to ski and wake board behind but are on a budget of approximately $15,000. We would also like to entertain friends when we go out, as in good sound and enough room for 5+ people. I was able to locate what appears to be a decent boat to start with that is in our price range, but honestly I don't know enough about boats to be sure. We aren't professionals or even intermediates and wake boarding. We can both get up and move around, and that is about the peak of our qualifications. The boat link is below:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/boa/4338440196.html

I will have to travel to even look at this boat due to the fact I was unable to locate any neat me. What the pictures on craigslist do not show that others that were sent to me do is that the upholstery will need to be redone, at least in part. It isn't damage to the point it cant be used but it is just ugly. It appears to be in good condition (no major scratches or imperfections) other than the upholstery. The owner said that he believes that the boat has approximately 600 hours on it.

Can anyone give me any sound advice on the matter? I live in North West Texas if anyone has a lead on a better buy let me know, it would be greatly appreciated.