Hybrid View

I thought that this was a GREAT article that makes you think about what you're really trying to accomplish as you jump:

http://www.wakeworld.com/news/feature/what-is-pop.html
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Good article and tips! And it's true from what I've witnessed. Saw a dude pulling inverts, making it look easy, behind a little 15ft smokercraft with a 40hp outboard on it 2 summers ago on the river. Clearly he knew what he was doing and had the right form/timing/experience.

I don't know if I've ever had the right form or fundamentals. Something about teaching an old dog new tricks...
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Just when I think I'm "getting it" I see pictures/video of some dude getting much bigger air out in the flats. I suck.
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1989 Sanger Skier DX - sold

Tried more of my front foot this weekend. Feels different but I think it will help out a lot if I keep working on it
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

Getting more comfortable with it and feels a lot more consistent. Can also control how far I land on other side too, which is nice. Take a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msY1...ature=youtu.be
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

Quote Originally Posted by snyderaaron View Post
    Getting more comfortable with it and feels a lot more consistent. Can also control how far I land on other side too, which is nice. Take a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msY1...ature=youtu.be

Looks good. A noticeable difference in forward/back body position and your transition from out to in looks nice and smooth, way better.

Keep both hands on handle until you leave the wake. Shoot to keep both hands on until on way down.
    Todd
    2017 SUPRA SA450

We call it the rodeo when I let that hand go. Thanks for the tips Todd. You mind if I keep giving you update videos. Your advice was awesome.
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold