Sorry this is not boat related but you guys seam to know a lot of about stereo's.

I am wanting to install a good system in my bus that will play the stereo going down the road but also hook into the tv for movies and so on.

I would like my budget to be under $1500 on the stereo build.

Here is my stereo layout I am starting with witch is over my budget. I have a friend that works at a stereo shop and this is what he came up with. I do not know how good he is. I am hoping you guys will try to help me to the best options.

bus stereo.pdf

Alpine head unit CDEHD149
This is Bluetooth compatible and has a rear 3.5 jack and usb port. (the rear 3.5 I can take the sound from the TV and play on the radio speakers and keep cord hidden)
3 sets of alpine or Kenwood 6 ½ round speakers in the front cabin as shown in diagram.
Then put a set of 6x9 Kenwood or alpine in speaker boxes in the toy box that can be also be remove and connected outside. (I would parallel a set of speaker’s cables with speaker jacks so I can move them back and forth.)
Then a 15” sub down firing the selection was JL Audio jl 15WOv3/4
Sub amp JL Audio XD6001
Speaker amp JL Audio XD800/8v2 8 channel 100w per channel

This is right at $2400 for everything from the stereo shop.
If I order everything from amazon I would be at $1800.

My other thought was the following
The same head unit.
Rockford R400-4d bridged to 2 channel at 200watts or a r600-4d bridged
Wet Sounds Icon 8 Tower speaker (build a set of magnet mounts) (or a set of exile sxt9q)
These could be mounted on the inside or outside of bus.

My question here If I would use a tower speaker I would be replacing 6 speakers in the cabin area. how do you guys think this would sound or are the speakers really made to be outside?

I would be around $1069.00 to $1500.00 plus the following for a sub
Same JL sub 189.00
And Rockford R750-1d 210.00

These prices are not including wiring and sub box. I figure that something I can do.
also while I have the wire ways apart on the bus I might add some extra sets of speaker wire in any area I might want to add something.

thanks

Jonathan