Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Projected Last Day on the Water

Quote Originally Posted by jpetty3023 View Post
    Sounds like thing are settling in week for you CnS. Before long you'll be wearing a10 gallon cowboy hat and have some levi garrett in the cheek

sent from Apple's competitor via tapatalk 4
    Haha well I usually have skoal in the lip so I fit in well down here in the Carolina's! Actually I've met more damn people from the northeast here than actual true Carolinians. I tried to get away from the northeast but everyone has and is moving down here! Waitress tonight was from Philly and a penn state grad, she saw my Notre Dame shirt and asked me where we were from.

Things are great down here, we love it!
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Cigars n scotch View Post
    Haha well I usually have skoal in the lip so I fit in well down here in the Carolina's! Actually I've met more damn people from the northeast here than actual true Carolinians. I tried to get away from the northeast but everyone has and is moving down here! Waitress tonight was from Philly and a penn state grad, she saw my Notre Dame shirt and asked me where we were from.

Things are great down here, we love it!

Glad things are nice in the carolinas, it sucks down here in Texas. All the lakes dry up towards the end of every summer and reveal scores of dead bodies, everyone is jerk and no one can drive. It's way to hot and the air smells like either cow poop or sulfur from the oil fields that constantly pollute. The roads are falling apart, pot holes everywhere and you have to know spanish if you want to go out to eat. Texas sucks, no move here, ever.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

No place in my calendar for an "off season" this year. I plan to be a year round guy now.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Well considering I sold my boat last night id say im done for the year... sold it to a great guy and I hope he ends up on here.. I told him about sll the great info. To be found so we will see... now the hunt for a new one begins
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

Quote Originally Posted by Boonejeepin View Post
    No place in my calendar for an "off season" this year. I plan to be a year round guy now.
    Real nice Russ, real nice... Remind me to punch you next time I see you.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Hopeing to hit a week maybe two in October, which will be in wetsuits and or possibly Dry suits. This season has been a really tuff boating year. Weather, commitments and Now an Algae Bloom that is affecting numerous lakes all over Alberta has many lakes closed to swimming and boating.
    Still holding out hope to get a couple more weekends out but it has been hard. Still hate to think about winterizing,after just getting back from Florida a couple weeks ago (learning to ski properly). I want to get a little more practice in before all is forgotten.
    Last edited by Mikey; 09-08-2013 at 03:14 PM. Reason: spelling
    07 Outback DD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    I thought that was called black friday and the one before Easter was good friday?
    Oops. Mistyped that one. Yes. Black fri was last day and was back well before good fri !
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Glad things are nice in the carolinas, it sucks down here in Texas. All the lakes dry up towards the end of every summer and reveal scores of dead bodies, everyone is jerk and no one can drive. It's way to hot and the air smells like either cow poop or sulfur from the oil fields that constantly pollute. The roads are falling apart, pot holes everywhere and you have to know spanish if you want to go out to eat. Texas sucks, no move here, ever.
    Hmm do I sense a bit of sarcasm?
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Hopeing to hit a week maybe two in October, which will be in wetsuits and or possibly Dry suits. This season has been a really tuff boating year. Weather, commitments and Now an Algae Bloom that is affecting numerous lakes all over Alberta has many lakes closed to swimming and boating.
    Still holding out hope to get a couple more weekends out but it has been hard. Still hate to think about winterizing,after just getting back from Florida a couple weeks ago (learning to ski properly). I want to get a little more practice in before all is forgotten.
    I thought all the lake in Alberta were filled with toxic goo from the tar sands mining???

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

In Denver, CO. our last day is thanksgiving regardless of the weather. Unless we get a nice day before 12/1, when they close the local lakes to all watercraft. The water is usually in the low 40, but there has been ice on he to break for the ride.
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved