Hybrid View

Default Re: 05LSV starts then sputters and dies....

badfoot, stasi, parrothd & trayson thanks so much for your replies!!! you easily saved me a 1000 $!!! 2 hour pull to the dealer 135/hour at the dealer and a 2 hour pull home. you guys saved me a lot of pesos!!!

Wahoo!

from Muh droid .....
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

Congrats. glad it worked out for ya. Finding the problem via forum help is always a great feeling and so much WIN.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Congrats!
    I changed my oil pressure switch last year too. In my case though, I have a permanent fuel pressure gauge on my fuel rail and I could see it was getting no fuel pressure while idling. I ended up replacing the pump before I discovered there was a oil pressure safety switch, and BAM it was faulty. I got a "generic" replacement from my local NAPA and got it back up and running.

Now I have a spare fuel pump.....
    2017 Moomba Craz