Thread: Trailering Mojo

Hybrid View

I have a 07 OBV and I have issue with the back seat flying up when I am going about 65 mph. I looked in the rear view mirror and I saw the back seat floating in the air level with the sun deck. I am not sure how it would be with a newer boat.
    2007 Moomba Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by Gabbyg88 View Post
    I have a 07 OBV and I have issue with the back seat flying up when I am going about 65 mph. I looked in the rear view mirror and I saw the back seat floating in the air level with the sun deck. I am not sure how it would be with a newer boat.
    Same here with my 05 LSV. One day going about 55mph, i looked in the rearview, and the backseat (that covers the v-drive) was flipped up, and somehow hit the ski pylon perfectly, which kept it from leaving the boat. That's the heaviest seat on the boat by far, so it was really surprising. Since then, I never trailer without my custom plastic wind-blocker that goes in the walkway under the windshield.
    '19 MAX
    '13 Mobius LSV - Sold
    '05 Mobius LSV - Sold

I know it's not a Mojo, but for what it's worth, First day I owned my 09 LSV, going down the interstate, about a 60 mile trip home with it, I look in the rear view just in time to see my cooler cushion go bye bye and spend a little time with a semi...

Ever since then, I ALWAYS take out the cushion behind the helm and the cooler cushion and stow them in the floor in the helm. Slide the capt. chair up to make sure they don't budge. But, NEVER store the boat that way. Learned that one and took some scrubbing but it did clean up with elbow grease..
    Stephen
    2009 Mobius LSV
    Black and Yellow