Quote Originally Posted by moombacraze View Post
I finally got everything wired up. I'm still having an issue. I wired it just like the diagram that Al posted. The problem that I am having is that the led light on the ACR is flashing which I believe means "Isolated start isolation" according to the manual. My head unit won't turn on because of this. If I turn the Dual Circuit Plus switch to the "on" position with my remote power wire from the head unit connected to the remote wire from the switch on the dash the ACR will flash and the head unit won't turn on. Now if I disconnect that wire and turn the Dual Circuit Plus switch to the "on" position and wait for the led to turn solid, I can connect the remote wire from the head unit and it will work, until I switch the Dual Circuit Plus switch off and then back on. It resets itself to the flashing led. I hope all that makes sense. If anyone has any ideas of what to try next I would love to hear them. Thanks for the help guys.
First off, is it a slow flash or a fast flash? A slow flash indicates isolation, and should only happen when the engine is cranking. A fast flash indicates that one or both of the batteries is below 9.5 volts. Did you accidently hook the start isolation wire to the "run" side of your ignition instead of the "start" side?