Hybrid View

Hey ditch,
    I'm in Denver, i usually ride cherry creek, cuz i am 5 minutes from there.
    i have an ACME prop that i upgraded to from the OJ wakeboard prop, , i think it was 14x14.25, whatever, im not too good on the details. in fact, i am not even sure which ACME i have. i think it is the 1847? i don't remember, i get confused with all the numbers that don't mean much to me. ill be getting in the boat soon to do my winter stereo work, i can look at the prop then.

you are probably not riding in the winter now, but i may not be opposed to pulling mine prop and going for a ride with you for a demo, when the lake opens up.

but you may make the decision sooner and just buy the prop.

we are much happier with the ACME than the OJ, i dont really remember a top end difference, i can't hit 40 here, the hole shot seemed better when we are loaded. it is much quieter than the OJ.

thanks
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved

Quote Originally Posted by yearround View Post
    Hey ditch,
    I'm in Denver, i usually ride cherry creek, cuz i am 5 minutes from there.
    i have an ACME prop that i upgraded to from the OJ wakeboard prop, , i think it was 14x14.25, whatever, im not too good on the details. in fact, i am not even sure which ACME i have. i think it is the 1847? i don't remember, i get confused with all the numbers that don't mean much to me. ill be getting in the boat soon to do my winter stereo work, i can look at the prop then.

you are probably not riding in the winter now, but i may not be opposed to pulling mine prop and going for a ride with you for a demo, when the lake opens up.

but you may make the decision sooner and just buy the prop.

we are much happier with the ACME than the OJ, i dont really remember a top end difference, i can't hit 40 here, the hole shot seemed better when we are loaded. it is much quieter than the OJ.

thanks
    Thats a great offer. I think the oj prop is a 14.25x14 and the 1433/1847 is a 14x14.25. No ice on pueblo but the weather is gonna suck for the next couple of weeks. I'm scared I'd get runover at the creek. especially the weekends. Last 2 years we've boarded the second weekend of march. Water is cold but doable with a drysuit. Wife even gets in with a wet suit. She got a new board and boots so she's stoked. Sounds like this is going to be a work in progress. Thanks, Gene

Quote Originally Posted by ditchsnake View Post
    Thats a great offer. I think the oj prop is a 14.25x14 and the 1433/1847 is a 14x14.25. No ice on pueblo but the weather is gonna suck for the next couple of weeks. I'm scared I'd get runover at the creek. especially the weekends. Last 2 years we've boarded the second weekend of march. Water is cold but doable with a drysuit. Wife even gets in with a wet suit. She got a new board and boots so she's stoked. Sounds like this is going to be a work in progress. Thanks, Gene
    yes, there is the crowd at cherry creek. when we go to ride, it is a dawn patrol, or week nite. we are usually on when they open after the ice is gone. mostly in drysuits, some in wetsuits.
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved

I'll send you a pm in a month. It's only a 20 min drive for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by yearround View Post
    yes, there is the crowd at cherry creek. when we go to ride, it is a dawn patrol, or week nite. we are usually on when they open after the ice is gone. mostly in drysuits, some in wetsuits.