Was wondering if anyone else out there is a collector of anything. As a kid I collected sports cards (Baseball, Football, Basketball) I actively collected from 1986 to around 1994. I still have all those cards in 3 giant Rubbermaid storage boxes in my garage. No telling what it would be worth now. I've had and have some really great cards.

Now I've become a collector of Brewery pint glasses. I'm not sure how many I have but they have overtaken a nice china chest we have in out dining room. Whenever we get into a new house with a basement for my "man cave" I'm sure they will get relocated. Most of the time when we are out and I get a cool glass I'll ask the server if they will sell it and 9/10 they just end up saying just take it. I got 4 from a bar in Jacksonville last weekend. Server kept bringing cool glasses for that very purpose and gave me a bag to cover my "thievery" as she put it. I'll also score a glass pretty often at our local Taco Mac on pint nights where they give a glass out with the beer of the month on Thursdays. I'm always on the lookout for glasses.

Does anyone else here collect pint glasses or any other type of collectibles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk