Thread: Mmandley

Hybrid View

You can go with 2 smaller bags of you like. I think it will work just fine just a bit more plumbing to run.

Mine is designed for the moomba bow and when its full the cusions will pop up a little, i drain it slightly to stop that. I have room on both sides at the end of the legs, for helmets and the anchor.

I know when i fill my front ballast and not the rear i ride really low on the nose, only time we run it like this is for Wake Boarding.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    You can go with 2 smaller bags of you like. I think it will work just fine just a bit more plumbing to run.

Mine is designed for the moomba bow and when its full the cusions will pop up a little, i drain it slightly to stop that. I have room on both sides at the end of the legs, for helmets and the anchor.

I know when i fill my front ballast and not the rear i ride really low on the nose, only time we run it like this is for Wake Boarding.
    Mike how many reversible pumps are you running, and where did you mount them?
    2006 Outback V - Gone
    2008 LSV - Gone
    2013 other brand

search his other posts, but I'm sure he has 3 pumps and 2 of the Y valves running his system. I can't remember if he told me that they were mounted in the '09+ model year factory location in the port locker of his may be in the engine compartment, along the back wall.