Howdy. I just picked up a major upgrade package from WakeMakers. The problem is that they sold me a pretty comprehensive system but didn't include a printout of the plan for it! All that was included was a diagram of the electrical hookup for the new switch.

The system adds two underseat bow bags and replaces all pumps/valves/hoses/wiring. The only parts of the old system to remain are the three switches and the three Fly High ballast bags.

The new parts include three new brass through-hulls, four reversible pumps, but oddly include a mix of 1" and 3/4" hoses, and an extra little through-hull drain valve that I cannot fathom. There are tons of fittings, including both a 1" and a 3/4" tee (not Y-valves). One of the tees is to split the new reversible bow pump to two bow sacs, but I don't know what the other is for.

There was a lot of email/phone back-and-forth between me and WakeMakers. Eventually I had to have them ship it. They never responded to my request for the exact plan. Has anyone else here gotten a similar upgrade, WITH instructions? I at least need to know the best locations for through-hull fittings (one new one for rear, center and bow).