well, time to begin the next phase of this thing called life...

put in an offer on a short sale here 6 weeks ago, and there's got to be another reason why they call it a short sale, cause it isn't. house was amazing. 1700sqft 6 year old with a 1000sqft 4car garage and a rear door to a pad out the back. well.... after 6 weeks of waiting for wells fargo to make up their mind, I am one of the 53% locally that don't complete a short sale purchase and successfully offered on a conventional sale and got it
1500asf 3bed/2ba 3car garage in an established quiet neighborhood. east facing back yard with a useless common area behind it that no one will ever use, so basically no rear neighbors... owned since new 10 years ago by a retired lady. needs some freshening up as her taste is not mine, but that comes with time...

pretty excited for the home inspection this week and hopefully closing on the 5th. it'll be the least "upgraded" home I have lived in throughout the last 15 years, but funny what divorce does to ya.....

realtor got tired quickly of showing houses. first place I headed on every one was the garage to tape it off. if they didn't have a 24ft bay, we walked.