Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I bought a strapon for my 06 Outback from iboats.com and have been nothing but happy with it. Price was right and they custom built it for my boat and tower. I however NEVER tow my boat with a cover on it. My previous boat was a Supra and drove from Okanagan back to Alberta with it on in the rain and it damaged my gel coat. Lesson hard learned! I can clean it at my destination and cover it at night or during the day when necessary. Even the service dude at Martin told me I should never travel with my cover on if I want to save the gel coat. Just my 2 cents!!!

Thx a bunch for the info. Most of my travel will be between Sylvan and Vernon...about 8hrs.
    Rob Snyder...no not the actor!
    2011 Celestial Blue/Black Accent Moomba Mobius LSV, 340HP

I got a price from Evolution and it was just over $800. Ouch... I might be in on teh group buy, as long as it isnt' right away. It'll take me a little to save up for that. Keep me in the loop!

Meanwhile, Overton's has one custom fit fo rmy boat made from Sunbrella mat'l w/ a 7 year waranty. Any good you think? About half the price, but I'd have to get it modified for my tower....
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)

RC - I have a cover that I used on my 90 SupraComp before I had a custom Bimini Cover made. Don't know if it would work in the meantime before buying an Evolution or the like but I'd part with it for $50 + shipping

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=13589

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

YIKES! Just called a dealer, and the factory cover is almost $700!!! Definitely won't mess with that w/ the evolution being only $100 more

thanks for the PM viking...we'll see what you find out on your boat size...
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)

no problem! i'm hoping to get it out in the driveway to open it up and take some measurements but mother nature might not be on board with that idea. I'll let you know as soon as I can get to it!

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

I abhor snaps all over the hull; I find them unsightly. I ordered mine without any snaps, and instead went with the full cover, which has vents that work fine. I am very glad I have no snaps on my boat.
    2010 Outback

Do you know where I can get a bow and cockpit snap cover aftermarket?
    2004 Mobius LS