So, I sent an email to Jason about a group buy for SeaDek swim platform pads and hadn't heard anything back yet. I decided to try calling and asked for him. The lady that answered the phone asked who I was and what I wanted, so I told her...She the proceeded to tell me that they have put group buys on hold because they have had too many people that take too long to get their payments in (they don't start processing the order until everyone has paid). I guess some people were taking like 3 weeks to get their payment in and the other people in the group buy were getting annoyed.

She then proceeded to say that unless I (or anyone for that matter) could get all of the order information and submit it to them at once. I asked her what that entailed. She then proceeded to tell me that she needed pad info, people's names, address, credit card info, etc. Really, who is going to give credit card info to another member to order a new pad? That is just asking for trouble. I wouldn't give mine out. She did say that they are trying to figure out a more efficient way of doing this, but the group buys have been put on hold until then.

SeaDek may have a good product, but there recent policy changes suck! They wont tell you what pad you need anymore based on your boat info and now this. They are making this so difficult, that I am seriously considering just leaving my current pad or finding another company to give my business to.

This lady that I keep getting from both the 800 number and the number that another member had in another post about contacts for the group buy wont do anything. Next she will tell me that they don't warranty their pads anymore and that you can't order any custom pads!

Hopefully Jason comes back with something for me.