Hey guys. I went to the lake wednesday. Put the boat in the water wednesday night and ran it for a hour wakeboarding. When I went back out thursday morning I couldn't get the boat to start. It would roll over and then make a grinding sound. Took the boat to the marine to check it out. They told me that I backed in the water too fast and forced water up the pipes and into the cylinders. So we took the spark plugs out and turned the motor over and pushed all the water out. Motor ran fine after that for the rest of the day.

Got up the next morning. Same problem. So thought maybe put it in the water to fast. So I went through the same process and got the motor running again. Took a break for lunch. When we took the lunch break I put the boat back on the trailer and left the motor running till the boat was out of the water so didn't have to worry about water going back up the exhaust.

Took 3 hour break for lunch. Afterwards couldn't get motor to start. The cylinders were back full of water. Any ideas? Someone said maybe bad head gasket, cracked head, or someone said hole in valve.