I wish i could stand on mine when its underwater i cant seem to do that LOL.

Ok be nice with all the Fat boy comments.

Plenty guys are big and not completely fat LOL. No one be leaves me when i tell them my weight cause i have a lot of muscle mass. i have a good 50lbs of fat im sure too to lose but in any case LOL.

I learned to get up last year and i knew i did it wrong because i could only handle 5 pulls maybe and my hands and arms were dead.

This year i vowed to learn the correct way and now i learned it and i take honestly 15 to 20 pulls a day. Now these don't last for long as im trying to learn switch while im new and i fall a lot like last year learning regular LOL.

I only do deep water starts. I taught 2 new guys 1 big boy and 1 skinny mini this yesterday.

lay in the water relax. < teach this right on the back of the boat in the water >
< someone pull the rope as it was the boat >

Tell the rider to relax and as you pull the rope the board will compress his legs if he is relaxed.

Next tell rider when his legs are compressed by the boat pulling him slowly to pull the edge of the board just under water.
<instructor will need to push the board under with your foot>

Rider this is the GO position.

Now instructor hold the board under water with your foot and pull the rope.

Rider you can now feel the position in force and as this happens you do your sit up and POINT TOES FORWARD.

So in shorter form.

Rider Relax.
Rider Once the board compresses your legs to your chest pull the boards edge down slightly under water
Rider Point Toes forward.
Rider when ready at this point yell GO

Driver hit it man

Rider should pop right out and if they come over the front of the board they stood up too fast.

If they never come up they didn't pull the board down enough and they arnt pointing toes forward.

This link shows it all and i learned it and now i can take pull after pull after pull as it no longer wears me out from doing it wrong and fighting the boat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdeBW...ext=1&index=14