Default 4th of July checklist!

Thought this was absolutely amazing!
    http://www.alliancewake.com/wake/july-4th-checklist/

July 4th weekend is here, and as a 25 year veteran of the Holiday, I’ve put together a list of helpful suggestions to maximize the fun and minimize the hangover.

Checklist:

Bring a water balloon launcher: For water balloons or for fireworks. Or for water balloons to put out the fire you started when you launched that last firecracker.

Put orange juice in your beer and have it for breakfast. It tastes great and doesn’t give you flashbacks of all those jager shots you did last night. You’ll be back in the game in no time…

Bring a life jacket for your dog: If your dog is anything like mine it hangs out on the bow of your boat like a hood ornament, and the last thing you need is a drowning dog that got knocked off the bow by a roaming candle or a flying can of Natural light.
    Don’t do this: but if you do, definitely take a picture and send it to [email protected]

Wear Sunscreen: The chances of you getting drunk and falling asleep on an inner tube range from high – extremely high. There’s no telling how long you’ll be out for so do yourself a favor and wear protection.

Wakeboard naked: It’s fun, fast, fresh, AND helps eliminate those awful tan lines you got from swim practice.

Roast a pig: I don’t know if you can find one on such short notice, but pig roasts are always a hit., unless you’re a vegetarian, which by the way, isn’t very american of you…

Wear the same pair of boardshorts: ALL WEEKEND LONG.

Wakesurf: There’s no doubt the lake is going to be totally trashed by all sorts of water vessels, so go ahead and embrace the wave…

Rent Top Gun and turn up the volume: The picture says it all…

Stand back at least 15-feet: when Frank comes running towards you with a green face and cheeks that are about to explode. Also do the same when setting off fireworks.

Make an all-American mixtape: and play it on repeat all weekend. Here’s a few songs to get you started:

Tom Petty: American Girl
    Bruce Springsteen: Born in the USA
    Kid Rock: American Badass

Don’t even think abut putting Katie Perry’s “firework” on this mix.

Sing the national anthem to a crowd of 10 or more: There’s nothing more attractive to a woman than a man who’s not afraid of public speaking / singing. JUst do yourself a favor and read over the words once or twice today at work so you don’t screw up the 6th line in the 2nd verse.
    Stephen
    2009 Mobius LSV
    Black and Yellow

AWESOME! I think that I will try and have most of those covered.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

I have a few new challenges to accomplish this weekend!
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    I have a few new challenges to accomplish this weekend!
    I know right?! I've always talked about wakeboard streakin... Feel sorry for the driver tho, looking in the rear-view mirror to an unintentional Helicopter. LOL
    Stephen
    2009 Mobius LSV
    Black and Yellow

Quote Originally Posted by sicktc06 View Post
    Feel sorry for the driver tho, looking in the rear-view mirror to an unintentional Helicopter. LOL
    Just make sure the water's good and cold and the driver'll have nothing to worry about.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Other great 4th of july "ideas" that seem to happen: They make for "good" memories:

1. Get the rope stuck in the prop, and take 2 hours diving and cutting to get it off. make sure you get that new $100 Spectra line, the props like those best.

2. Get a flat tire on trailer or truck when towing to the lake or returning home.

3. The 4th is the perfect time to acidentally fill up the boat with diesle. My mom did this one year with a jet ski I had... That ski was out of commission for the weekend. @#$@!!!

4. Drain that battery pumpin tumes in party cove. Make sure it won't start.

5. Get a ticket on the water for 1. Driving too close to other vessle, 2, Going over 5 in a no wake zone, or 3 BWI... make sure you dont have enough life jackets so its worth the cops while to pull you over

6. Get a nasty sunburn... Enevitible..

7. Hit something with your prop... or gelcoat. Make sure its expensive to repair.

Those are the best things I can think of to do on your 4th weekend! HAVE FUN!
    08 Outback. Private Lake Owner.