Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Default Just filled the June build slot

Hi everyone first post. I currently own a 2017 AR195 yamaha that I love but it just can't put out a proper wake. Well I was demoing a few new boards with the doomswell crew on my boat which my mom and dad happened to be with me. Well mom fell in love with wakesurfing and vowed to do it once she recovered from her knee surgery. We had a bday party for her at my house Sunday where she told us how cool it was watching me surf. So I said in jest dad we should split a boat. Well he was having his new Porsche wrapped in clear protectant and needed a ride. I said you know the moomba dealer is in the way we should go peep the new 2019 Max. So we went and looked at 3 boats. First was the Max. Which we liked but he didn't like having to have more ballast than factory and losing storage space. He did however like the size and the styling. So I'm thinking holy shit I'm gonna get a Max. Next was the Axis A22. Honestly neither of us were impressed. Didn't like.that boat at all for $92k other than the wake. Which I know to be really good. We were very lucky with the next boat which was a customers that was coming.to pick it up tomorrow morning. The 2019 makai. That boat is giant gorgeous and did I mention giant. Well after a few hours of deliberating we are going to get the makai. I just don't know what color to get. He likes the yellow for the bow sandwiched in white. We both like the brown interior. I like the all light blue with the light sparkly blue. But I love the all white with the brown interior. Has anyone seen the yellow. If so can you please post a picture so I can see the actual color. My dealer didn't have one with that colourway. I was so impressed with the interior of the Makai. It felt like a bug step up from the Max and a giant leap from the A22. And it has 4000 lb of factory ballast. Plus at 24 ft going in the puget sound will be a breeze.

Sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Congrats dude. Yellow is going to be a hard find with how new the makai is. Rc has a yellow and blue craz and nick had a yellow and black mojo both look good give you a little bit of a idea how the yellow will look

2015 Mojo
    2005 Yamaha at-230 sold
    2012 Ram 2500 tow rig

Pics do not help Yellow unless you have a high resolution picture.

There is a yellow Supra around here. Pics do not do it justice. It looks a lot different in person and in the sun. The yellow really stands out / pops.

If you like Yelllow . . . .
    2018 Supra SL400

Pics don’t ever do these colors justice especially the metal flakes. Here is yellow on a Makai

2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

I love the yellow, my wife had other ideas. She said anything but yellow, orange or Seahawks colors. So we came up with this.

https://www.moomba.com/configurator/...prayPattern=44

Quote Originally Posted by Arcadyus View Post
    I love the yellow, my wife had other ideas. She said anything but yellow, orange or Seahawks colors. So we came up with this.

Oooo I like the Storm Trooper exterior!!

2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

You gonna take a brand new Makai in salt water? You are a brave young man!
    19 Max
    Fully Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    You gonna take a brand new Makai in salt water? You are a brave young man!
    Dealer said it's doable with properly flushing the boat.

Heres the colorway I talked her into.