Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by parrothd View Post
    Where did you get the plate and switches from?
    The plate is just fabbed from black sheet plastic, I will make another one to block off where the existing switches are. I also relocated the ignition switch to a piece of black plastic when I did my stereo install.
    Ignition Switches .jpg

The switches are from the good folks up in Oregon at WakeMakers give them a call.

I am also going to have the guys at OTRATTW (I LOVE that name!) make some new covers for my existing switches on the dash.
    Sent by the random thoughts from the voices in my head...

Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by EricU View Post
    I am also going to have the guys at OTRATTW (I LOVE that name!) make some new covers for my existing switches on the dash.
    That I am looking forward to seeing since I have the exact same switches.

Speaking of that, better watch your elbow on the new plate you made above the throttle. You may get some of the "what's wrong with the wake" or "how come the boat's leaning" when they get bumped accidentally!
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    ...Speaking of that, better watch your elbow on the new plate you made above the throttle...when they get bumped accidentally!
    That is definitely a possibility, but at least I would then have an excuse for any less than stellar boarding, though during this off season, I bought a new '12 model board and the salesman (some kid with a flat brim hat that could be my son) told me I should be boarding like the pros with it.

And if I do hit the switches errantly, at least now I will be able to see them and know which one is what! I have a theory that the guy at Moomba who designed the stock ballast switch location was some old skier who didn't board and hates how we look jumping wakes with loud stereos!! Jealousy is such an ugly emotion…
    Sent by the random thoughts from the voices in my head...

Eric.