Thread: Sardis Lake, MS

Default Sardis Lake, MS

Took the boat out today for some guy time with my boys Caleb 9 and Miller 5 and a buddy from work and his son James 10. Didn't get on the water until about 2:30 this afternoon but we stayed in until nearly 830. The boys rode the tube for a while...swam around...acted completely crazy as 9/10 year olds will and James and Miller tried out the knee board...here are some pics from the day. Enjoy...

Miller (5) first time on a kneeboard EVER...didn't fall off once! Pretty impressive!

James (10) also first time on a kneeboard. Took him a few tries to get up but he would not quit! When he did get up he was a machine!

Super Screamer

Three amigos...Miller, Caleb, and James
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Been wanting to get an on the water pic for a while...finally got one..

Today was the first time I was able to get outside the wake toeside without eating it. Today was also the first day I was able to Jump the wake and land it. Those were the main things I wanted to accomplish today as far as developing my skills. It's not much but I'm a beginner...it will come...

Kids love that swim platform...thank you SeaDek

Goof!
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Tow Rig:

Great pics! Well, except for that last one with that butt rag you have in the glovebox.

Just joking. Gotta be careful throwing stones right now. I'm hoping Urban will be my team's next coach. I can't say their name right now. It might open another NCAA investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Great pics! Well, except for that last one with that butt rag you have in the glovebox.

Just joking. Gotta be careful throwing stones right now. I'm hoping Urban will be my team's next coach. I can't say their name right now. It might open another NCAA investigation.
    HA HA! Aww Man...the Suckeyes....REALLY?? I don't even think Urban could save that disaster!That ship is going down like the Titanic!

If he becomes yall's coach after leaving us because of health reasons man oh man Gator Nation will explode! That will just give me one more reason to hate them...Good luck with that...

Beacuse you are helping me with my search I will forgive you of your shortcoming of being a Buckeye fan...

Tow Rig:

He's still sore at Timmy T. LOL! Still can't believe it took over 3 years for that dealership to fix Terrell Pryor's $300 car while he drove multiple "loaners".
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!