Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Good lookin rig Mikey! I am a little dissapointed that it's not a Dodge Lol! But as long as your happy with it. Black Betty huh, you got a name for all your belongings?? Lol
    2023 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Malibu VLX 21 - SOLD
    2005 Moomba XLV - SOLD
    2001 Supra - SOLD
    1998 Master Craft - SOLD

I've been drooling over black diesels for some time (you know to match the boat). I'm just a tiny ity bity bit jealous. Mike you did that just to spite me!
    Seriously bro beautiful truck! Maybe one day when I pay my boat off I'll get one too!
    Mmandley knows my humor. (I hope)
    Last edited by newty; 05-08-2010 at 12:10 AM.

PWI as usual...

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    I've been drooling over black diesels for some time (you know to match the boat). I'm just a tiny bit jealous. Mike you did that just to spite me!
    Seriously bro beautiful truck! Maybe one day when I pay my boat off I'll get one too!
    Hey if you get a diesel you will save the money on fuel cost and will be able to afford what you want! In my case it was 15mpg vs 20mpg. AND almost twice the torque!

Very nice! I'll bet Claudia has some sort of anti-spending device attached to him somewhere now! Ya know some kind of a shock device that zaps parts when he reaches for his wallet!
    2007 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by Razzman View Post
    Very nice! I'll bet Claudia has some sort of anti-spending device attached to him somewhere now! Ya know some kind of a shock device that zaps parts when he reaches for his wallet!
    Steetch55. Yes all my vehicles get names and they all have female names. If im spending this much money on something and keeping it that clean and pretty she needs a name LOL.

Newty ohh yea i know your humor man hahah. I was patiently waiting for you to respond or text me or something LOL. I didn't do it just to spite you but as soon as we got home when i opened the garage to introduce Fierah to her new pulling partner i looked at Claudia and said "Man Newty is going to be pissed and say this truck matches his boat not mine LOL " But i have the Ying and Yang factor now LOL.

Wait even better, i got a little reminder of Newty each time i hook up because now i got the Black in the picture LOL.

Ill have to bring it by for you to look at Newty, but in the mean time OMG does this Diesel move. Shes all stock so now 0-60 in 7 or 8 seconds but when that turbo spools up and whines < love that sound > she rolls to 50 in no time and i keep catching myself speeding because shes quite at 1500 RPM lol
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Ill have to bring it by for you to look at Newty, but in the mean time OMG does this Diesel move. Shes all stock so now 0-60 in 7 or 8 seconds but when that turbo spools up and whines < love that sound > she rolls to 50 in no time and i keep catching myself speeding because shes quite at 1500 RPM lol
    Gotta love the sound of whining turbos!

Quote Originally Posted by zegm View Post
    Gotta love the sound of whining turbos!
    Yea its like when i put the duel exhaust and flowmaster on Blue i kept stepping into her to listen to the rumble. Now i just want to step into the Diesel enough to hear that turbo whine haha. I was surprised to see this turbo has over 40PSI of boost. She normally is making 16 running around my neighborhood. Looking forward to hooking Fierah up and making her breath a little as i know right now im not making her do squat driving with no loads LOL.

Ohh and Zegm yes sir yes sir im proud to be part of the Diesel power movement i really just didn't know what i was missing lol.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Make sure you take good care of my truck! The boat sould be paid off next spring, I'm sure by then you'll be ready to upgrade to a white one. Heck I'll buy a white one and we'll trade!

PWI as usual...

My Touareg has 3 large grills in the nose. One in the center for the radiator and then 1 under each headlamp. When I first bought it a guy at work was saying to me "man why do you have 3 radiators, one in the middle and 2 on each end". I said "dude those aren't radiators, those are intercoolers for the turbos"! You should have seen the look on his face! My wife used to have a Porsche 911 and one day she got into a race with a Turbo 911 on the interstate and it blew her doors off. She said one day I am going to have a Turbo. Well when she bought her Jetta I said "babe your dream has come true, you now own a Turbo and she smiled! She loves her Jetta, and she should she gets 40mpg and they little thing will do 128mph!!!

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    Make sure you take good care of my truck! The boat sould be paid off next spring, I'm sure by then you'll be ready to upgrade to a white one. Heck I'll buy a white one and we'll trade!
    Now thats a possibility LOL. Just make sure it is a Lariat with all the options. This thing has so many cool things like...When you are done on the lake and you have the wet shorts, and your azz is cold. Turn on the captain chair heated seats hahahah.

Ohh man that reminded me of a funny story.

Buddy of mine was talking about his truck and he is older 55+ but he was with his old military friend. This friend was a Cornel in the military and very structured did all these tours in nam and all that good stuff right. Well they were driving and this guy was fidgeting and moving all around in the seat but he wouldn't say anything. Then my buddy finaly asked the military guy what the hell is wrong with you? The guy said idk what the F is wrong but my azz is on fire. The guy had bumped the seat heater on LOL.
    [COLOR="#696969"]