Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by patrick232 View Post
    Pricing that I have received is ok to start with. Both dealers are close on price in TN and OH. Think there is still some room to work a better deal. Might be taking the LSV to the OH dealer for their brokerage show this weekend. Thinks he can move it for more than I thought it was worth. Only issue is have a condo full for Labor Day and cant get a Mondo that soon if it sells
    Patrick,
    What kind of pricing are you seeing? I haven't seen anybody post any real numbers on Mondo's except the one guy who's dealer was saying like $51 with some stuff already included.

Anybody know when Moomba will update their pricing configurator to include the Mondo? Trying to convince the wife we need a new Mondo, but struggling trying to find dealer support in Missouri.

Quote Originally Posted by trace View Post
    Trying to convince the wife we need a new Mondo, but struggling trying to find dealer support in Missouri.
    If you are close to the AR border, give the guys at Diamond Lakes a shot at it. Ask for Michael.

http://diamondlakeswatersports.com/
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Default New Mondo in the Works

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    If you are close to the AR border, give the guys at Diamond Lakes a shot at it. Ask for Michael.

http://diamondlakeswatersports.com/
    x 2...what he said
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by mcdye View Post
    That better be MSRP + some. As a fella on here just picked up a MOJO within about $1k of that. I was more interested in actual asking prices.

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    Live up near St. Louis, but boat at least once a year on Norfork. May have to check them out, just not real crazy about being that far from any dealer support.

Default New Mondo in the Works

Jim from Rinkers said the one they brought to the jam was 54ish with the options it had

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Jim from Rinkers said the one they brought to the jam was 54ish with the options it had

Sent from my iPhone
    Now that is news we can use!! Thanks David

Am I allowed to post an actuall MSRP price on this forum? I do not want to get anyone in hot water. Admins please speak up.
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

My salesman finally got his Mondo in on Friday. Same orange and black color combo as the one on the Moomba blog and teaser pics. Holy crap that boat is deep compared to my OBV. Not sure if the Mojo is set up like this, but both rear storage lockers have the extra cover walls at the back. I think the LSV only has one on one side. They seem to take up a lot of ballast space. I plan to take them both out and move the pumps if I can. I will have it out on the water this week. I really want to see if it has a skiable slalom wake.
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon