Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Toys/Equipment

Thought it would be neat to see if anyone got some new water toys or something for the boat for Christmas.

Our family got a CWB Ride surfboard and a Ronix Vault wakeboard. Both 2012 models bought through the EVO outlet at really good prices and free shipping.

We have not yet tried surfing so we wanted something good to learn on and could be used by everyone in the boat....looking forward to a new activity on the water.

Can't wait until spring!
    2012 Moomba LSV

Got some exile gear, plus this for end of the dock fom the fat man.

http://www.overtons.com/modperl/prod...r=view&i=38309
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Got some exile gear, plus this for end of the dock fom the fat man.

http://www.overtons.com/modperl/prod...r=view&i=38309
    That would be awesome to have by the dock or when anchored out relaxing in the middle of the day. Looks very durable!
    2012 Moomba LSV

I got http://www.waterskis.com/Ronix-Parks..._life_vest.htm.

In addition to that i also had a hyperlite franchise pull over vest from last year where the zipper broke and the local ski shop here (singleton marine) is replacing it under warranty. I'm super excited to get the new vest. It looks like hyperlite changed the design of the vests and are getting rid of the old pull over side zipper with a full zipper in the front. I cant tell you how many times last year the old vest would come unzipped and end up pulling up into my arm pits. Kind of something that's always in the back of your mind when your growing the confidence to try a new trick or go big.

So I guess it was a double surprise this year one because I got the new vest for x-mas that the other because Singleton is taking back the old one under warranty. Now all I need of for the cold weather to go away and for 15-16 feet of rain to come down to fill up the lake.

I got a wifi back pack for my go pro HD HERO 2, a new radar life vest, and a new pair of board shorts. now just waiting for march...
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I spent too much money on a mirror, but everyone swears by them. So, I thought I'd give it a whirl.

I bought a PTMEdge VR-140 mirror with black powder coated mount. I'm hoping it looks good with the black tower and tinted windows. I'll post a picture once I get the boat back from being winterized.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357508762.421160.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357508775.834079.jpg
    Thanks,
    Scott
    2012 Supra 242 Launch Worlds

A mirror is a must on our boat too. I can't believe how much they cost. I actually have two now since one came with the Moomba.
    2012 Moomba LSV

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    I got a wifi back pack for my go pro HD HERO 2, a new radar life vest, and a new pair of board shorts. now just waiting for march...
    Do you have the gopro mounted on your tower or do you wear it while riding?
    2012 Moomba LSV

Quote Originally Posted by mparker2997 View Post
    Do you have the gopro mounted on your tower or do you wear it while riding?
    we use it in a variety of ways, mounted on a pole with someone holding it filming from a tube, helmet mount, board mount, rope mount, and sometimes tower mount
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I got a new ski rope and custom handle for skiing this xmas. Still in need of a new ski bag,zipper blew up. Still lots of time round here though.

Got a new wakeboard at the very end of season that i want to put new boots on ,so come Boatshow and or early season will be looking for these as well.
    07 Outback DD