Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Dear Respected One,

GREETINGS,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of purchasing a 2013 Georgia Jam t shirt from you. I got your contact from the International web site directory. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by the recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21st October 1984, my father took me and my younger brother special because we are motherless. Before the death of my father on 30th June 2002 in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he too wanted to have a 2013 Georgia Jam t shirt.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance his from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing partner in a land of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for buying 2013 Georgia Jam t shirts.

Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Looks like yalls lake could be SUPER full for the Jam next weekend!!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Default 2013 Lake Lanier, Georgia Moomba/Supra Jam

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Looks like yalls lake could be SUPER full for the Jam next weekend!!
    It's already super full! You want some?

And Drew, what??
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

I'm trying my hand at one of those Nigerian scam things since you gave out your PayPal account info.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    I'm trying my hand at one of those Nigerian scam things since you gave out your PayPal account info.
    Ahhhh...seemed legit
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Tow Rig:

Campsite booked. Spot 53 at Shady Grove for Friday and Saturday night.
    Current - 2018 Moomba Craz
    Past - 2013 Moomba Mojo
    Past - 2004 Moomba XLV

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Dear Respected One,

GREETINGS,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of purchasing a 2013 Georgia Jam t shirt from you. I got your contact from the International web site directory. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by the recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21st October 1984, my father took me and my younger brother special because we are motherless. Before the death of my father on 30th June 2002 in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he too wanted to have a 2013 Georgia Jam t shirt.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance his from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing partner in a land of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for buying 2013 Georgia Jam t shirts.

Anticipating to hear from you soon.
    WAIT WAIT DONT DO IT!!! ITS A SCAM!!!

The grammer is way to perfect, and all the words are spelled correctly and proper use of conjunction words. It has to be a scam......
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by jsly04XLV View Post
    Campsite booked. Spot 53 at Shady Grove for Friday and Saturday night.
    Nice! You all caravanning or is it just you and your wife?

Tow Rig:

At the moment just the two of us. My have a couple tag along but only one boat.
    Current - 2018 Moomba Craz
    Past - 2013 Moomba Mojo
    Past - 2004 Moomba XLV

Quote Originally Posted by E4NASH View Post
    Shirts have been ordered and will be ready next week. If you've already requested a shirt and would like to pay prior to the jam or if you can't make it and need me to ship it (Free) to you my Paypal address is [email protected].

If you haven't requested a shirt there will be a few available at the jam but they are first come first serve.
    BTW...when doing a paypal transfer select gift. That way it won't charge a fee.

Tow Rig: